Sunday, June 29, 2014

Month end

So it's the end of June and really the summer heat is kicking in! 

My husband and I had a blast of a weekend! Went over to the border of Nevada and California and went around the Fashion Outlet. Wow! That place had a lot of stuff on sale and pretty neat too. 


I'm really looking forward to going back there for more!

We also went to a park near our place and since it is my first time to be at that park, I felt really glad to have been there. We walked around for a while and took pictures of ducks and pigeons. Some kid gave the pigeons a whole slice of bread. Oh trust me, it was a feast for those pigeons! 



Also went near the airport to watch a few planes come and go. It was a relaxing and nice spot with the sunset going on and the wind just blowing in our car.



Well, got to get back to thinking more about what to prepare for the next months! I'll be posting more ideas... If and when they come available to my mind haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment