Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th of July weekend

Reading To Kill a Mockingbird this week. I've been on and off on my reading schedule and it's sad. I always try to read at least 10 to 20 pages before I go to bed. Sadly, I haven't had time with the 4th of July weekend and other things that I'm trying to focus on.
Despite this, I'm glad to be continuously reading the book. It's very interesting that a part of the story's setting is in a school. This got me really excited!

I have a couple more books to read in line for this summer. I hope to finish half of them!

4th of July weekend was a blast. Watched movies, went out despite the rain, had breakfast burrito, and saw fireworks through our window! Awesome, the STRIP was glowing with a splash of red, green, violets and yellows! Wasn't able to take a picture since it wouldn't make sense as the fireworks are too far.

Off to finishing off my Science lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment