Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Filipino food and green tea!

I'm a Filipina and have grown up in the Philippines. I've been away for only a couple of months and here I am craving for food I was used to.

I can eat them here in the US but it wouldn't be the same (haven't found something very authentic yet).
I'm craving for palabok, chicken intestine, dinuguan, tuyo, tinapa, chicharon, galunggong and itlog maalat. Aaah! It's okay, because my husband and I try to cook some Filipino food. We've tried beef steak, sinigang, adobo and Bicol express. Yum! So, we're still on the look out for more Filipino food recipes because from time to time, we miss them.

Plus, at the moment, I feel the need to drink tea, so I made not one but two cups! I love green tea! Just something to ease my mind and sip on.

No comments:

Post a Comment