Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Currently...

Currently sitting in a corner of a Starbucks shop. Laptop charging and coffee in place. I'm going to finish my Science first quarter plan in 2 hours. I must do this! I can do it!

I'll be going to work in 2 hours, so might as well use my time wisely by being productive. Anyway, I'm listening to songs on Spotify and I find this app very innovative and useful. Songs are updated, grouped into clusters of genre and mood and other stuff. Cool.

I need one more star on my Starbucks card to get to the green level and be on free refills! Hoooray for that deal!

I've been very busy lately doing stuff. Making lesson plans, presentations and everything else in there. Plus, I'm already working, which is awesome!

I've got a long day ahead of me. So I'll be off and go ahead do what I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment