Thursday, July 24, 2014

A lot going on

Haven't been able to blog the past week because I was busy doing stuff.

I finished my training for work first. 
At the same time, I also applied for my teaching license. My husband is really very supportive! I'm so blessed that he helps me in everything that I have to learn and do. So what's been up since the application is my preparation for the upcoming exams. Must take the Math Content Knowledge Praxis exam. Really nervous because as I went over the coverage, I was overwhelmed. There indeed are a lot but I'll have to make sure and find time to review everything. So I did. I have prepared a schedule to study the topics, specific target dates so that I can manage time wisely. 

Also, it has been a busy week at work teaching the kids. There will always be kids who will get on your nerves, but you will lose if you let them get to you. So, when I did encounter one, I just had to make sure and keep my cool. I always try to bear in mind that I am the adult and that I know better. This is a kid, they are humans and we all commit errors, so we must learn to forgive and move on. 

I just received via email my schedule for next week. I've got a lot going on. Plus next Saturday I'll be at my first staff meeting! Really exciting but I don't know what to expect. Well, that's all for now.

Oh, did I say that I am also preparing my lesson plans for school too? Haha!

I must stand and deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment